Erin O's 75G Build

"from Phoenix Arizona all the way to Tacoma,Philadelphia,Atlanta,L.A" ;) :)
 
happy lost in space GIF by Microsoft Education

lost in space :rolleyes:
 
WHOO HOO,GREAT NEWS!!! now, ya' know what were all waiting for now ;) :)
 
This is the best I can get at the moment. I'll get more tomorrow, after he's had a chance to settle in a little
20201118_124654.jpg
They look so good with each other. The color patterns really compliment each other.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 12 36.4%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 6 18.2%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 3 9.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 2 6.1%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new