Erin O's 75G Build

20201118_124654.jpg
I love how they are sniffing butts like new dog friends :p
 
I love how they are sniffing butts like new dog friends :p
Haha today but tomorrow she'll most likely be putting him in his place.
Although I had a pair of bonded clowns that never really did leave eachother sides. Until female found a nice cozy spot she starting cleaning up and the decided to jump out of tank.
Clownfish rule. Good stuff:)
 
I love the idea of a Black Widow anemone for your new Clownfish. I do think a red one is best for your blackish pair. Just like I think Fiona was perfect for the orange pair.
 
:oops: "FRANKINSTEIN"WHAAAATT ;) good morning:)

suspicious money GIF by DP Animation Maker
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 12 37.5%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 9 28.1%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 3 9.4%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 2 6.3%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.1%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new