Erin O's 75G Build

"Eye" see you!
20210210_073418.jpg
 
bumped and back...SPBLAMM.. :)
V__8A48.jpg

And.... a few torches,to help warm it UPPP....
V__9E51.jpg
WP_20210219_15_15_52_Pro.jpg
 
The year end awards for my horse shows last summer/fall were just posted. I got 2 Champions, a Reserve Champion (Go me!), and a 7th place in a division I don't even remember riding in lol! Not bad for having a 10 year gap in my riding and not actually showing for 21 years. Until last July, I hadn't ridden in a horse show since I was 19 lol
 
The year end awards for my horse shows last summer/fall were just posted. I got 2 Champions, a Reserve Champion (Go me!), and a 7th place in a division I don't even remember riding in lol! Not bad for having a 10 year gap in my riding and not actually showing for 21 years. Until last July, I hadn't ridden in a horse show since I was 19 lol
Good job Erin
 
The year end awards for my horse shows last summer/fall were just posted. I got 2 Champions, a Reserve Champion (Go me!), and a 7th place in a division I don't even remember riding in lol! Not bad for having a 10 year gap in my riding and not actually showing for 21 years. Until last July, I hadn't ridden in a horse show since I was 19 lol
Great job
 
SEE....another reason for biiiig tank.. ;) can display aboue a beautiful 8'er...;Woot;Woot....CONGRATS...:cool:
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 12 26.7%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 16 35.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 6.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 6.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new