Erin O's 75G Build

the word around the reef is you had a split... ;)
and no pics...:oops:...:D
 
Babies! :)

DSC_0009 (2) (1024x705).jpg
 
Ok @fishguy242 and @Lost in the Sauce, here's the best pic I could get of the Daphne and her split. Still not the best, but I don't have a "take-a-pic-in-the-water" lens thingy lol
20210414_112405.jpg

And look at the belly on my lawnmower!
20210414_083743.jpg
Super pretty! How big across was she pre split?
 
"just cause"... :) SPBLAMMM...
WP_20210415_17_45_52_Pro.jpg
 
sunny and 70 here today,49 n rain tomorrow... o_O :)
 
I'm a bit jealous. 89° here today.
Now I'm the one who's jealous lol. All this cra p p y cold weather better be gone by this weekend. I have a horse show, and I do NOT want to be riding in the freezing cold lol

Here are some of the boys getting up to snow day shenanigans :)
20210419_095453.jpg
20210419_095436.jpg
 
sunny and 70 here today,49 n rain tomorrow... o_O :)

Now I'm the one who's jealous lol. All this cra p p y cold weather better be gone by this weekend. I have a horse show, and I do NOT want to be riding in the freezing cold lol

Here are some of the boys getting up to snow day shenanigans :)
20210419_095453.jpg
20210419_095436.jpg
must be really coming down for it to be sticking.
 
must be really coming down for it to be sticking.
It really was! It was almost like a blizzard. I got the pic of the boys during a lull. Before and after that 2 minute period, I couldn't see 10 feet in front of me. Thankfully, its all melting now, but we're supposed to get more overnight
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 5.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 20.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 33 32.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 8.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 8.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 13 12.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 6.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new