Eshopp PF300 dimensions

CEReefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi! I was wondering if someone with an Eshopp-PF300 was so kind to measure the gap between the inner and outer box (I need to hang it in a Rubbermaid 50gal stock tank) and how tall the inner box is? Unfortunately Eshopp doesn’t mention any of those measurements in their product page…

Jekyl

GSP is the devil and clowns are bad pets
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi! I was wondering if someone with an Eshopp-PF300 was so kind to measure the gap between the inner and outer box (I need to hang it in a Rubbermaid 50gal stock tank) and how tall the inner box is? Unfortunately Eshopp doesn’t mention any of those measurements in their product page…
Just email BRS. Their customer service is great.

dbowman5

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The EShopps PF-300 Overflow Box provides a simple way to transport aquarium water to under cabinet sumps, refugiums, or wet/dry filters. The gravity-feed system eliminates the need for complicated drilling or aquarium modifications. The PF-300 exterior overflow box (clear) is 6" x 3.25" x 10" and the interior box (black) is 6" x 6" x 2.5". The EShopps PF-300 Overflow Box is appropriate for tanks up to 75 gallons. using these dimensions i looked for a video that showed the profile. i found oneand paused it the over hang was 2/3 of the size of the clear box which is 3.25 inches so 2 inches

Caring for your picky eaters: What do you feed your finicky fish?

• Live foods

Votes: 4 18.2%
  • Frozen meaty foods

Votes: 18 81.8%
  • Soft pellets

Votes: 4 18.2%
  • Masstick (or comparable)

Votes: 1 4.5%
  • Other

Votes: 2 9.1%
Back