eshopps float valve kit

  • Thread starter Thread starter ReefQueen
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

ReefQueen

Amphiprion Admirer
View Badges
Joined
Jan 1, 2016
Messages
2,116
Reaction score
3,080
Location
Pittsburgh
What state or country do you live in
Pennsylvania
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys. So after waiting for almost 3 weeks for my float valve kit to come in at work, I gave up waiting and ordered it online. It should be here tomorrow. Now I'm wondering if it will even work on my sump at all. I have a standard 15 gallon, and I have a feeling the holder will not fit over the plastic lip around the tank. Does anyone have any experience with this? Is there a way to mod it so that it will hang, or can I hang it from the baffle? This is the first time I will have used an ato. But I am getting almost a gallon of evap a day with this tank so it's necessary. Even my old 120 with MH didn't need topped off nearly this often lol.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 1 33.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new