Eshopps hang on overflow box

  • Thread starter Thread starter dmh41532
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

dmh41532

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 22, 2015
Messages
505
Reaction score
188
Location
Naples, Florida
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Are they trust worthy? I've been wanting to add a sump to my 20l, however it isn't drilled.
 
I'll let you know, I just fired mine up yesterday, so far, no catastrophic failures yet :p
 
I've had the pf-300 on my 40b for 18 months now with no problems at all.
 
I ran one for years without any issues at all. My main pump would be shut off once a week and the overflow never lost siphon once.
 
Yup. Good stuff. I shut off mine every night to feed.
 
Thanks for the reviews! What pumps do you all use? I was looking at a sicci pump.
 
I had a pf-300 on my 20l for about a year I had it lose siphon one time but that's because the u-pipe cracked down the seam... So if I were u I would add a second u-pipe just incase
 
They work great. Only thing is be careful on your flow. I purchased the pf1200 thinking bigger is better but in this case I is not as only one tube out of the two will stay running as the flow is not enough and bubbles form at the top causing it to eventually stop flowing with a fx6. Not that big of deal just could have went with a cheaper one.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 7 21.2%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 9.1%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 8 24.2%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 21.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new