Eshopps IV200 Dosing Pump - Any Reviews?

rosieosieee

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 25, 2014
Messages
551
Reaction score
145
Location
East Lansing, MI
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm thinking about getting a simple dosing pump for my nano, has anyone used this product before? Ive only found two reviews. Any other suggestions? I really don't need to dose more than two things. Thanks!

*Yes I want to dose a nano, I do 2x weekly water changes but my alk and cal do not stay in range*
 
I just installed the Eshopps IV Dosing Pumps and slave unit and it's working great now, however out of the gate only the slave pumps 3-5 would pump any fluid. I had to take apart the head to the master pumps 1 and 2 and put them back together, then they worked. They appeared to not be lubricated well enough and the 3 tiny cylinders would not turn. After loosing them up they worked. I hope this system does not fail me.
 
I would highly recommend the Kamoer dosing pumps. They are built in Japan, by a company that has made them for years in the medical field. I feel, they are the most bang for the buck. I have had mine for a year and zero problems. Set it and forget it. They also make a 4 channel unit! Which to me is worth its weight in gold. 4 channels!!!! Yep, no need for a slave unit to add on later!
I hope this helps. If you are interested, please ask away. I will help all I can.
 
I would highly recommend the Kamoer dosing pumps. They are built in Japan, by a company that has made them for years in the medical field. I feel, they are the most bang for the buck. I have had mine for a year and zero problems. Set it and forget it. They also make a 4 channel unit! Which to me is worth its weight in gold. 4 channels!!!! Yep, no need for a slave unit to add on later!
I hope this helps. If you are interested, please ask away. I will help all I can.
Thanks for the feedback... and thank God Jesus conquered the grave and gave us all power and authority through salvation!
 
Danny,
Amen brother! And I am thrilled this website lets up proclaim our faith. Try this at Reef central and they will immediately take it down! And scold you for doing so. This is why I will not patronize their forum at all..................
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 5.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 20.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 33 31.7%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 8.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 8.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 14 13.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 6.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new