Eshopps Mariner 100 Build

IMG_20240524_185728258_HDR.jpg
Looks great! I love ur aquascape. You do it urself? Any tips on creating a masterpiece like this?
 
Did you have any issues getting the tank completely level? I bought a Mariner 100 also and the front left corner water level is about 1/4" off when compared to the front right corner.
Also the front left corner is 1/8" off from the back left corner. Kinda odd my low point is on the front left. Not sure how big of a deal that is or if anyone else experienced the tank not being completely level. My tank is on laminate flooring. New construction.
 
Did you have any issues getting the tank completely level? I bought a Mariner 100 also and the front left corner water level is about 1/4" off when compared to the front right corner.
Also the front left corner is 1/8" off from the back left corner. Kinda odd my low point is on the front left. Not sure how big of a deal that is or if anyone else experienced the tank not being completely level. My tank is on laminate flooring. New construction.
Is there no leveling feet on these things? I’m about to order one, but to be that expensive I would sure hope it has. All others in this price range surely do.
 
Is there no leveling feet on these things? I’m about to order one, but to be that expensive I would sure hope it has. All others in this price range surely do.
I dont recall if mine had leveling feet.. maybe @ESHOPPS.INC knows?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 18.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 47 34.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new