ESHOPPS Mariner 70 Build

Weird. Was it a Pincushion? Tuxedo? My Pencil ended up being the coral eater but they tend to eat rocks anyway.
 
Weird. Was it a Pincushion? Tuxedo? My Pencil ended up being the coral eater but they tend to eat rocks anyway.
Rock boring, I thought he was a safe one, never carried anything or touched anything.

I had a Halloween Urchin nipped a torches tissue band last year.

So I'm done with them, they might be safe 99% of the time but they just get carried away munching sometimes.

I've heard of them mowing through zoas, leaving paths across encrusting corals, even Acros.

Urchins gonna urch I suppose
 
IMG_20240506_181011582.jpg
IMG_20240506_181022789.jpg
IMG_20240506_181109825.jpg
IMG_20240506_182327899.jpg
IMG_20240506_183337527.jpg

I moved the Jolly Rancher to the lower right and the Bubblegum Digitata to the middle left. Put the Blue Tip Duncans where the Digi was.
IMG_20240506_183337527~2.jpg
 
IMG_20240506_181011582.jpg
IMG_20240506_181022789.jpg
IMG_20240506_181109825.jpg
IMG_20240506_182327899.jpg
IMG_20240506_183337527.jpg

I moved the Jolly Rancher to the lower right and the Bubblegum Digitata to the middle left. Put the Blue Tip Duncans where the Digi was.
IMG_20240506_183337527~2.jpg
Loving those Duncan’s!
 
Loving those Duncan’s!
Now that they've been in the tank for a couple of days I need to get another picture. Then I'll have to decide what I'm submitting for the LPS POTM so @kevgib67 has some competition!




















DISCLAIMER: please note, I didn't say GOOD competition, just competition.
 
Blastos, Bowers, and Alveopora should be ready to move over. Maybe I'll be motivated tonight. I was already motivated to rearrange some this evening and accidentally made 2 new Bubblegum Digitata frags so now I have the main piece and 3 small frags.
 
I really do not see a lot if bubble digi for sale. I don't really see a lot of digis ever. Such a simple and beautiful coral too :(
I like mine.
 
Well, that didn't go according to plan. The Blastos have encrusted the Aragocrete rock they're on . I tried unsuccessfully to remove them. I'll try crushing the rock tomorrow. Hopefully I haven't stressed them out too much.
 
It's a lot brighter in person.
IMG_20240511_132756650.jpg

He's moving over currently though.
 
Dirty glass. Definitely going to have to clean tomorrow. I was hoping for a FTS tonight...
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 7 20.6%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 14.7%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 9 26.5%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.9%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.9%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.9%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 17.6%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new