ESHOPPS Mariner 70 Build

Ah, the 5-minute task that takes 6 months to get to. I have a couple of those.

You just need a Round Tuit.

Wife bought me this sign recently.. I'm hangin' it.

1000016619.jpg
 
Well, I woke up about 20 minutes early this morning and accidentally turned off the alarm instead of snoozing... Decided to get out of bed and adjust the hanger for the rock shelf. I added a little triangle support to the corner, shortened it a little, and then beefed up the shelf that holds the rock a little bit. It was a 10 minute print so it's printed and done. I'll likely install it tonight at some point and then I'll feel better about it just kinda hanging out.
 
Not a big difference but noticable.
Before (with the old hanging bracket)
IMG_20240422_185828798.jpg

After (with the new hanging bracket)
IMG_20240424_163127821.jpg
 
Oh yeah, and in other news the Pink Cadillac is turning green again. Whatever irritated it when it got transferred over is done and it's happy again. New growth starting and the parts there were looking pretty sad are starting to heal up.
 
Oh yeah, and in other news the Pink Cadillac is turning green again. Whatever irritated it when it got transferred over is done and it's happy again. New growth starting and the parts there were looking pretty sad are starting to heal up.
Mines looking pretty good. So is the judge Judy and acid trip. The Greek fire RTN 2 days after I got it. Panda Express and the thing milli are looking good too.
 
Mines looking pretty good. So is the judge Judy and acid trip. The Greek fire RTN 2 days after I got it. Panda Express and the thing milli are looking good too.
Sorry about the Greek Fire. Those things are pretty!
 
Oh no! What's this in my tank????

IMG_20240425_175705570_BURST000_COVER~2.jpg

Baby Trochus!!!!!! For the record, that thing is maybe 2 mm.
 
can I get a picture with heavier blues? What are your parameters? That tank is too new for corals.
Yes, perfect, definitely!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 8.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new