ESHOPPS Mariner 70 Build

Alk is 8.6. Gonna test again in a few days and try to figure out a daily consumption average. I figure after 6 months, the tank is about settled in, yeah?
 
IMG_20240718_182915984.jpg
Place frag plugs near so they can grow o to the plugs. Once they got some nice coverage, cut were you can, let the zoas on plug heal... sell!!!
 
Place frag plugs near so they can grow o to the plugs. Once they got some nice coverage, cut were you can, let the zoas on plug heal... sell!!!
That was my plan, just haven't yet.
 
I found 1 Aiptasia in this tank. Precision installation of a Berghia. He's currently devouring it.

IMG_20240803_132920065.jpg
IMG_20240803_133107340.jpg
 
Also, let me start by saying I don't like Chromis.

Oh well.

My wife does.

IMG_20240803_120126166.jpg
 
Yeah, I keep giving frags to my friends that set up new tanks. My sandbed is littered with frags... Tried catching the Joker to relocate and ended up relocating and fragging the Bubblegum Digitata instead. Not on purpose, just the way it worked out.
 
I've been pondering trading coral for 6-10. It's time for cheap dithers.
They were $10 each and buy 2 get 1 free. My wife likes them and I had store credit.
 
They were $10 each and buy 2 get 1 free. My wife likes them and I had store credit.
Last time I was there, the really local shop had 20+ for $10 each. Trading frags I'd try to get one or two free. I'll bring the baby too, see if that helps sell it.
 
Not yet. He bought a 3" Panther so he's got 2-3 months before he thinks he's losing his mind.
I had 3 at one time, kids wanted them, I thought sure, cheap fish, maybe they'll group and add something else to the tank.

Bristletooth tang didn't like them, I had 0 before I knew it.
 
I had 3 at one time, kids wanted them, I thought sure, cheap fish, maybe they'll group and add something else to the tank.

Bristletooth tang didn't like them, I had 0 before I knew it.
Yeah, that's why mine are in the SHU. So far everyone is ignoring them.
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 5.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 16 20.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 23 29.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 11.4%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 4 5.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 7.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new