eshopps psk 75 in sump protien skimmer?

  • Thread starter Thread starter mochaclown
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

mochaclown

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 7, 2013
Messages
115
Reaction score
0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have to return my protein skimmer because that pet place has the wrong picture up so it wont work for my tank:( so I was looking for a new skimmer for around the same price as the one I bought witch was about 100 dollars and I came across the eshopps psk 75 IN SUMP MODEL. My concerns on this skimmer is how where does the water exit the skimmer, and is this a good skimmer and better than the coral life super skimmer 65 (the skimmer that I have to return). if anyone has this skimmer can u post a pic of it and try to say where the water exits the skimmer. I have a 30 gallon tank by the way
 

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new