eshopps psk-75 skimmer replacement pump

  • Thread starter Thread starter Tx Medic
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Tx Medic

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 5, 2014
Messages
530
Reaction score
0
Location
Southeast Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have been looking for a replacement pump for this skimmer and have been trying to find how many gph I need and if I can use a different pump. Anyone replaced a pump on one of these.
 
Mine went out within 6 months and I emailed eshopps about 10 times with no reply, so I just threw it in the trash.
 
You any good at mods?
Reef Octopus-3000NW
 
You just need the adaptors for the top portion of that pump.
Then again, you can turn any pump into a mesh impellar pump, and have it work really well.
 
I really need a pump for this thing now I thought about getting the Sicce SE 200 Pump but it looks like it comes with different fitting than the older model skimmers
 
ok so after not working every time I plugged it in the old pump just decided to turn on and its running like a boss... I think I will still get a replacement when it does die forever
 
I had a psk150 before and if it seized up on me I would just blow air into the skimmer through the air line and it would start right up.
 
I purchased a new ATman ph100 pump for my eshopps skimmer, been great since. The new Atman pumps have re designed impellers, so no more random shut off or bad reliability.
 
I purchased a new ATman ph100 pump for my eshopps skimmer, been great since. The new Atman pumps have re designed impellers, so no more random shut off or bad reliability.
Hi I currently have a PSK 75 H will this pump fit and if so where did you find it please I'm in dire need
 
It was for a 75 gallon aquarium but it's okay because I returned it and got a full refund I think I'm going to try the reef octopus thank you
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new