eshopps quality or crap?

runningreefer

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 13, 2014
Messages
29
Reaction score
0
Location
Atoka,Tennessee
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
so iam looking for a hob protein skimmer and unsure of which one i wanna go with. thought i know nothing of eshopps so could someone help!!
 
Yea, Eshopps is a good HOB skimmer.
I'd pick them in this order
Reef Octopus BH
Aquamaxx HOB 1
 
Yea, reviews are a bit tough, as most don't have anything to base their testimonials off of.
I'd pick the Reef Octopus BH Skimmer
Aquamaxx HOB-1 next, then the EShopp Skimmer. Thats just me anyway. So yea, its a reallly good skimmer, they've come along way.
 
I was leaning towards the reef octopus due to many people with them in their sump so I had to assume good product therefore hob should be like quality. Any mods you've heard of that are needed/done by most to improve product?
 
Hmm, no, not on that one, I'd have to Google it, but I haven't heard of any from anyone I know.
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 5.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 20.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 19 27.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 13.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 3 4.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 11.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 8.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new