Eshopps S200 Skimmer (Old Model)

Item Price
$150
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
NO shipping is NOT available

Meloco14

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 25, 2020
Messages
143
Reaction score
106
Location
Naples, Fl
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Great condition, works perfectly. I upgraded to a DC skimmer so don't need it. No cracks or corrosion anywhere, just gave it a bath in Sicce Pump Clean so it's ready to go!
Sicce PSK 100 pump, needlewheel impeller in perfect condition.
Rated for 200 gallons medium bioload
Local Pickup Only Naples/Ft Myers
$150

20230517_184546.jpg 20230517_182504.jpg 20230517_182519.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 1 2.1%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 14 29.2%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 16 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 10.4%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.1%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 6.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 10.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 6.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new