Eshopps skimmers

  • Thread starter Thread starter jft
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

jft

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 7, 2021
Messages
942
Reaction score
528
Location
pittsburgh
What state or country do you live in
Pennsylvania
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looking to setup 125 gallon tank, Need input on eshopps skimmers, well made and function well?
 
I have three different systems running various sizes of the S-series skimmers. They are well made, perform quite well and consistently. They are running Sicce brand needle impeller pumps and get a good foam head and I've had no issues there. Easy to clean and reassemble with no frustration as well.
 
Looking to setup 125 gallon tank, Need input on eshopps skimmers, well made and function well?
I have the nano skimmer for my pico tank and it works pretty well.
 
S200 for 2.5 years now operates perfectly
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 22.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new