Established RSM 130D with mods

Poriferan

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 21, 2013
Messages
99
Reaction score
4
Location
Sacramento, CA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thought I would share some current pics of my tank. I have had it almost 4 years but it was torn down and moved twice. Last time was just a 4 hour breakdown and reset and was about a year ago. There was no dosing until about a month ago when I decided to stop neglecting the tank and try and revive it, In fact, I didnt even change the water for that year, just top offs with RO/DI. Trying to get the Bryopsis beat back :cry: but other than that the tank and corals are doing great.

IMAG0432.jpg
IMAG0435.jpg
IMAG0436.jpg
IMAG0437.jpg



I use a single Phoenix 14,000K 250W MH for light and have a tunze 9002 , MP10, and stealth heater, plus auto top off as the changes from stock.
 
Looks great! Thanks for sharing!!


Tonya
 
It does look good and looks like you have the touch for growing corals! :D SPS are a little more difficult in a smaller tank!
 
What kind of corals are those in the second to last photo??

I never kept up with the names sadly. This was a frag I got from another reefer about 2.5 years ago.

Thanks everyone for the compliments.
I hope it will continue with the tank build I will be starting in the next couple weeks to be found in the Large Tanks section...:bigsmile:
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 10 5.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 13 7.5%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 15.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 58 33.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 12 6.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 12 6.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 27 15.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 6.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new