Established RSM 130D with mods

Poriferan

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thought I would share some current pics of my tank. I have had it almost 4 years but it was torn down and moved twice. Last time was just a 4 hour breakdown and reset and was about a year ago. There was no dosing until about a month ago when I decided to stop neglecting the tank and try and revive it, In fact, I didnt even change the water for that year, just top offs with RO/DI. Trying to get the Bryopsis beat back :cry: but other than that the tank and corals are doing great.

IMAG0432.jpg
IMAG0435.jpg
IMAG0436.jpg
IMAG0437.jpg

I use a single Phoenix 14,000K 250W MH for light and have a tunze 9002 , MP10, and stealth heater, plus auto top off as the changes from stock.

revsgirl

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looks great! Thanks for sharing!!

Tonya

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
It does look good and looks like you have the touch for growing corals! :D SPS are a little more difficult in a smaller tank!

OP
OP
Poriferan

Poriferan

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What kind of corals are those in the second to last photo??

I never kept up with the names sadly. This was a frag I got from another reefer about 2.5 years ago.

Thanks everyone for the compliments.
I hope it will continue with the tank build I will be starting in the next couple weeks to be found in the Large Tanks section...:bigsmile:

Freshwater filter only or is it? Have you ever used an HOB filter on a saltwater tank?

• I currently use a HOB filter on my reef tank.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don’t currently use a HOB filter on my reef tank, but I have in the past.

• I have used a HOB on fish only or quarantine tanks, but not on the display tank.

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • I have never used a HOB on a saltwater tank.

Votes: 4 80.0%
  • Other.

Back