Esv b-ionic vs Red Sea abcd color for trace elements?

Esv b-ionic vs Red Sea abcd color for trace elements?

• Total voters

20 gallon nano

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What do people prefer more for trace element supplement with better results?the esv b-ionic 2 part or the Red Sea coral coral ABCD?

donnievaz

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Those are 2 completely different animals. The ESV is 2-part Calcium and Alkalinity (carbonate) and the ABCD is trace elements. Red Sea Reef Foundation is the equivalent to ESV Bionic. I use ESV but they're all pretty much the same thing.

OP
OP
20 gallon nano

20 gallon nano

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Those are 2 completely different animals. The ESV is 2-part Calcium and Alkalinity (carbonate) and the ABCD is trace elements. Red Sea Reef Foundation is the equivalent to ESV Bionic. I use ESV but they're all pretty much the same thing.
Esv states that it's a 2 part and all the important trace elements combined together. I wanted know if anyone had better results with either one when it comes to coloring and growth of corals.

donnievaz

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Esv states that it's a 2 part and all the important trace elements combined together. I wanted know if anyone had better results with either one when it comes to coloring and growth of corals.

My mistake, I never realized they claimed to have trace elements in it as well.

Form or function: Do you consider your rock work to be art or the platform for your coral?

• Primarily art focused.

Votes: 8 7.3%
  • Primarily a platform for coral.

Votes: 18 16.4%
  • A bit of each - both art and a platform.

Votes: 75 68.2%
  • Neither.

Votes: 4 3.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 4.5%
Back