Ethereals new app problems

TroyHoot

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looked at my phone today and my old app was gone. Replaced with the new one.

Problem is one of my ethereals has the 1.4 firmware. Which I guess is incompatible. Cant update it through the app, and it wont work with the new app. So im now having to manually control one of my lights to try and match the controlled one.

Also had to completely redo my lighting schedule for the one that works. I couldnt find my old save schedules. Luckily i had screenshots of my old schedule.

I tried to contact maxspect directly as the app told me to do. But the maxspect site wouldnt let me register to make a ticket.

So Im now in contact with coralvue via the ticket system. Did a reset of the ethereal with no luck. Waiting on a reply from them now.

Was wondering if anyone else had this problem and what they did to fix it ?

OP
OP
TroyHoot

TroyHoot

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just to update for anyone else with this problem...

The 1.4 firmware cant be updated at this time and wont work with the new App. They replaced my light today. I drove down to slidell since im only 75 miles away. Let the guys test my light and see that it wasnt compatible with the new app.

They open a new light, tested it out and sent it home with me.

OP
OP
TroyHoot

TroyHoot

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i run 7 hours at 80, 65, 90, 90, 80. with 2 hours ramp up and down. 1 hour marks are set at 0, 0, 40, 40, 40. this is on the 75gallon

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 16 51.6%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 6 19.4%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 8 25.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 3.2%
Back