ilikefish69

ilikefish69

Kind of a Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I believe U.S. patent laws cover this.
oh... let me just... read up on those... haha. I am a libertarian much like Mr. Swanson, so the laws I am less concerned with. More of the doing right by others is where my concern lies

My favorite invention is the "self checkout lines" ..... ;)

Reefer Matt

Officially Official Account
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
oh... let me just... read up on those... haha. I am a libertarian much like Mr. Swanson, so the laws I am less concerned with. More of the doing right by others is where my concern lies

My favorite invention is the "self checkout lines" ..... ;)
Then it is up to you if you are not legally bound to obtain licensing from the creator. Some people create things for public use, and rely on the generosity of others for donations.

immo

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How do you make your own designs? I created a rectangle that I can use for support but that is it.

I try to follow the golden rule. Do unto others…

The RFG I have printed and am using in my own tank, but it pulls from the surface a vortex so my return lines are lower that I’d like. I’d also love to fill in the back part of the RFG so it can be ran without creating water tornado and blowing air bubbles.
not sure what kind of tank you're using, but for my IM Fusion 15, you can print a drop loc line adapter that lowers your return in the water column, or you can print a water level riser. I'm sure you could probably find something similar for your tank, or print some more loc line and extend the RFG so you could get lower in the tank.

Projects with Sam

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
How do you make your own designs? I created a rectangle that I can use for support but that is it.

I try to follow the golden rule. Do unto others…

The RFG I have printed and am using in my own tank, but it pulls from the surface a vortex so my return lines are lower that I’d like. I’d also love to fill in the back part of the RFG so it can be ran without creating water tornado and blowing air bubbles.
You need the back part open to multiply the flow. without that it would move less water.
I'm currently designing one in fusion360 with that in-mind. only the bottom 1/2 is open while the topis left closed.
ParlaNoz3Qtr v2.01.png
ParlaNoz3Qtr v2.02.png
ParlaNoz3Qtr v2.03.png
ParlaNoz3Qtr v2.04.png
ParlaNoz3Qtr v2.05.png
ParlaNoz3Qtr v2.06.png

I'm still tweaking it for performance and am super happy with it so far.

Back