ETRC frag show today

UrksOceanReef

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
May 27, 2020
Messages
118
Reaction score
74
What state or country do you live in
Tennessee
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good morning MTRC!! What a cold and gloomy morning… just the type of weather needed to take a ride to see the colors change along the mountains & warm up with some deals all while supporting our fellow TN reef club!!
For those of y’all unaware it is a balmy 37 degrees outside!! While your probably like my family, turning the radio up and heater to scold as we embark out to Knoxville… let’s not forget about bringing a cooler or insulated lunch pale to protect our treasures we find at the ETRC frag show today!
I will be stopping by a few places this morning to look if I can find some hand warmers to place into the coolers, if I can find bulk of them I’ll get them and comment later… let’s prepare for a great day and I’ll see y’all at the show

D37ED981-3378-428F-873A-258D380E2247.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 4 28.6%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new