ETRC June 2017 Meeting

  • Thread starter Thread starter cale0721
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
?
 
Thanks everyone that came out for the meeting! And thanks Kinny and Angie for your hospitality. We had a blast with some great give aways thanks to parrot aquatics.

Gave away a mj900 colbalt pump and a small bucket of Red Sea coral pro salt. ALSO we gave away a $25 dollar gift certificate to parrot aquatics.

We also announced our new sponsorship with Kinny at Parrot aquatics. This deserves its own thread which I'll post shortly! But the board is super excited to team up with Parrot aquatics.

Until next time reefers.. just keep swimming! [emoji41]
 
Wish I could have been there but I'm in Dallas this weekend dropping my daughter off at college for the first time! Scary stuff. Anyway, I want to be there for the next mtg! Sounds like you guys had a great time!
 
Thanks @parroki for hosting and becoming a sponsor for the club! It was good to see everyone. I enjoyed looking at the sharks and talking about your breeding program you have for them. Btw, that tank is huge! Also, thanks for the embroidered towel, that will come in handy around the tank.
 
Welcome indeed. I will have to pay the dues at the next meeting as well. what do you have for a tank?
It was originally my husbands tank...which it is still is, but i just like to help buy fish and corals..the fun stuff...he does all the tech stuff...lol. we have a 90 gallon tank. We have been working on this project since February of this year. Slowly but surely we have added fish weekly and have had great success.
We currently have..excuse my if i dont say the correct terms for corals and fish...im still learning.
Coral beauty angel, flame angel ,keyhole angel, yellow tang, dog face puffer, brittle star, marble star fish, 2 cleaner shrimp, coral banded shrimp, clean up crew of turbo, butterscotch, and cerith snails, halloween and a sally lighfoot crab, toadstool leather, frogspawn, hairy mushroom,
Welcome indeed. I will have to pay the dues at the next meeting as well. what do you have for a tank?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 3.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new