Etsy seller D3DPThingz

  • Thread starter Thread starter nasdds
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

nasdds

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 27, 2022
Messages
120
Reaction score
51
Location
milton
What state or country do you live in
Georgia
Wanted to give a shoutout to Dylan at D3DPT on Etsy. I ordered a couple of magnetic mushroom boxes and I can’t understate the amount of free goods he sent with them. He’s super generous with his pricing and is on a mission to make the hobby more affordable with his 3d printing. He was always in communication through the whole process and his files are open to reprint anything we want for free. Great guy and seller.
https://www.etsy.com/shop/D3DPThingz
IMG_3886.jpeg
 
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 44.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new