Eucinid worm?

  • Thread starter Thread starter buzzword
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Does yours have those distinctive mouth feelers?

Can't see any in your photos, but you can see how prominent they are in other photos. Without the mouthparts, it could be many other kinds of worm.
 
Oh yes it does mcarroll. Inspected closely with magnifying glass when I first pulled him out. On white towel you could see them as well.
 
:eek:Anytime I hear about a Bobbitt worm, I can't help thinking about John Wayne Bobbitt...lol. Should send the worm to his ex...she'll take care of it.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 2 8.7%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 26.1%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new