Euphillia cage match

pseudorand

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 29, 2019
Messages
641
Reaction score
427
What state or country do you live in
Colorado
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The unhappy one on the left is my bubble. On the right is my torch.

My bubble was hidden before. I tried to move my bubble on to a rock but couldn't get the putty to keep it there. So I moved the torch over a bit and now they're neighbors.

Both have been doing great. But will they kill each other so close?

PXL_20220911_021258726.jpg
 
They appear far enough apart not to cause each other harm.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.7%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 15 27.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 6 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new