Euphyllia and biocube 32

Steps

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That's exactly what I do and am having success with Eupyhillia species. In fact I just ordered a blue LED strip to supplement the current lights. Mine look better during various stages of blue light ramp up and down as well. Th e bright white of the tank are a bit much unless toned down with some blue (at least to my eye).
Do you mind sharing what blue LED strips you use? My euphyllias are fine with stock lighting but I'm not a fan of the bright whites either.

CavalierReef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Do you mind sharing what blue LED strips you use? My euphyllias are fine with stock lighting but I'm not a fan of the bright whites either.
Don't mind at all. I'm so impressed with these and they are so inexpensive! $13.00 each and I stuck one in the front and one in the back. I put them on timers so one comes on when the stock blue lights come on and one comes on an hour later. They both go off when the stock blues go off.
MingDak LED Aquarium Light for Fish Tanks,42 LEDs,14.5-inch,Blue…2

MingDak LED Aquarium Light for...

Steps

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Don't mind at all. I'm so impressed with these and they are so inexpensive! $13.00 each and I stuck one in the front and one in the back. I put them on timers so one comes on when the stock blue lights come on and one comes on an hour later. They both go off when the stock blues go off.
MingDak LED Aquarium Light for Fish Tanks,42 LEDs,14.5-inch,Blue…2

MingDak LED Aquarium Light for...

Nice, I will have to give it a try. Thank you!

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 39 32.5%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 28 23.3%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 23 19.2%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 25.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back