Euphyllia and biocube 32

That's exactly what I do and am having success with Eupyhillia species. In fact I just ordered a blue LED strip to supplement the current lights. Mine look better during various stages of blue light ramp up and down as well. Th e bright white of the tank are a bit much unless toned down with some blue (at least to my eye).
Do you mind sharing what blue LED strips you use? My euphyllias are fine with stock lighting but I'm not a fan of the bright whites either.
 
Do you mind sharing what blue LED strips you use? My euphyllias are fine with stock lighting but I'm not a fan of the bright whites either.
Don't mind at all. I'm so impressed with these and they are so inexpensive! $13.00 each and I stuck one in the front and one in the back. I put them on timers so one comes on when the stock blue lights come on and one comes on an hour later. They both go off when the stock blues go off.
MingDak LED Aquarium Light for Fish Tanks,42 LEDs,14.5-inch,Blue…2

MingDak LED Aquarium Light for...​

 
Don't mind at all. I'm so impressed with these and they are so inexpensive! $13.00 each and I stuck one in the front and one in the back. I put them on timers so one comes on when the stock blue lights come on and one comes on an hour later. They both go off when the stock blues go off.
MingDak LED Aquarium Light for Fish Tanks,42 LEDs,14.5-inch,Blue…2

MingDak LED Aquarium Light for...​

Nice, I will have to give it a try. Thank you!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 19 21.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 26 29.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 10.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 5 5.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 12.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 8.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new