Euphyllia coral show off

  • Thread starter Thread starter darylb94
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
My first post on R2R! I'm a hammer pheen,here's my version of Hammer Island. 4 heads of Purple/green, 3 heads of green, 2 heads of radioactive green and 1 head picked up over the weekend at Reef Currents here in Houston, a mix one looks greenish gold.
 
missing picture of Hammer Island

Hammer ISland.jpg
 
Top pic. Blue hammer and toxic neon hammer

Second pic Yellow neon and a scuba steve

Third pic. Multicolor hammer
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 8 22.9%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 14.3%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 9 25.7%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.7%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.7%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 17.1%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new