Euphyllia Eating Flatworms

  • Thread starter Thread starter ccole
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

ccole

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 5, 2021
Messages
327
Reaction score
443
Location
Oregon
What state or country do you live in
Oregon
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all,

I bought a new torch today and found EEFW on it.
339988DE-B0BA-48BE-962F-349DC0182A3E.jpeg


I’ve dipped it in DipX and three flatworms came off with 5 minutes. It’s currently recovering from the dip in a system without any other euphyllia. I didn’t see any eggs but I may have missed them.

How long/how many dips do I need to do before I can introduce it safety to my main system? I have a large variety of euphyllia and don’t want to add it too early.




Thanks!
 
No matter if my corals are healthy that I pick up I follow a 2 month quantine just to much sure my reef does die off, you can do less if your impatient, I just do that because I have some very expensive corals in my tank
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 30.8%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 9 34.6%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 23.1%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 11.5%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 8 30.8%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 6 23.1%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 19.2%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 34.6%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 19.2%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 19.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 15.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new