Euphyllia flow

  • Thread starter Thread starter Gsponi
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Gsponi

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 14, 2025
Messages
139
Reaction score
95
Location
Switzerland
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Im experimentin with my MP 40. I have two, but one is only running on 4 % Gyre Mode and the other 25% short pulse. Its crazy how much power those pumps have. What do you guys think?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 3 4.5%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 26.9%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 28.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 9 13.4%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 3.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 6.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new