• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Euro-brace dosing tube holder

Shirak

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Had a request to use the Apex AFS bracket for a euro-brace tank design and change to a dosing tube holder.. so here it is in black ABS. This will take tubing up to 1/2" OD. I kept the original brace bracket for up to 3/4" thick bracing. The 3/4" screws will go down to about 3/8" thick bracing but they can be replaced with longer nylon screws from the hardware store if your brace is 1/4". I also have the blue and red ABS also. Can also switch the design around pretty easily for a rimless tank/sump. Could also make it more than 4 holes if necessary.

4 Holes with the 6 screws supplied $14.99 plus $3 first class shipping in either euro-brace or rimless design. Let me know what color ABS Red, Blue or Black.

If you want something with more holes or a change in brace thickness, send me an inquiry.

IMG_3471[1].JPG

sante21079

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Could you make a euro brace bracket for my eheim feeding station and feeder?

sante21079

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hmm so really what you would need is a way to hook the clear feeding station tube to the front of a bracket that can go on the eurobrace..
actually, after looking at the pictures…. It will work on my tank. Sorry!

Karliefish

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Had a request to use the Apex AFS bracket for a euro-brace tank design and change to a dosing tube holder.. so here it is in black ABS. This will take tubing up to 1/2" OD. I kept the original brace bracket for up to 3/4" thick bracing. The 3/4" screws will go down to about 3/8" thick bracing but they can be replaced with longer nylon screws from the hardware store if your brace is 1/4". I also have the blue and red ABS also. Can also switch the design around pretty easily for a rimless tank/sump. Could also make it more than 4 holes if necessary.

4 Holes with the 6 screws supplied $14.99 plus $3 first class shipping in either euro-brace or rimless design. Let me know what color ABS Red, Blue or Black.

If you want something with more holes or a change in brace thickness, send me an inquiry.

IMG_3471[1].JPG
You still making these euro brace dosing tube holders?

Memoreefs

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'd take a 8 hole eurobraced one if you can make it? If not 2 x 4 holes.

How much do you care about having a display FREE of wires, pumps and equipment?

• Want it squeaky clean! Wires be danged!

Votes: 73 45.1%
  • A few things are ok with me!

Votes: 75 46.3%
  • No care at all! Bring it on!

Votes: 14 8.6%

Back