Euro reef Replacement parts

fishhead76

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 1, 2011
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Location
cali
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Does anyone have suggestions as to where I can find replacement parts for my euro reef. I have a GX-6000 submergible pump that is in need of a O-ring For the impeller housing. Also what would be a compatible replacement pump? Any information would be appreciated.

D17FEE5F-3974-41AD-9CD6-335EB47D7E69.jpeg 02233A77-5B78-4CD0-8F56-02335058D6FC.jpeg 0509914E-E2B0-4E2D-A359-6CCF04C3772A.jpeg 10D131F1-BBA8-4190-8B0F-5B058D8EDC82.jpeg 4557D7AC-CE1A-4A88-A372-B498AADBD85A.jpeg 1F1DF41A-90FF-452A-B45D-94A2C2FAB8A8.jpeg D2C961D2-41A0-4A2E-B35D-8C3C1F9AF0F3.jpeg 192C3140-63EA-49A1-B2F2-894E463A4C6A.jpeg
 
A good hardware store should have "o" rings.
If not then a power transmission shop, sells roller chains, belts, bearings, etc.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new