Europe-silicone choice?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Figaro
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Figaro

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 26, 2019
Messages
18
Reaction score
3
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi
Just wanted to ask if some1 is from europe and know what would be best silicone solution for bigger tank.
In past i used "soudal silirub aquarium" but on their data sheet it says max dimensions are 200cmx60cmx60cm.I was satisfied with soudal but tanks were not taller than 60cm and not longer than 2,5m.
 
Hi
Just wanted to ask if some1 is from europe and know what would be best silicone solution for bigger tank.
In past i used "soudal silirub aquarium" but on their data sheet it says max dimensions are 200cmx60cmx60cm.I was satisfied with soudal but tanks were not taller than 60cm and not longer than 2,5m.
I ask people from eu just bacause of availabilty ( cant get asi etc..) but anybody can help
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 4 40.0%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 20.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new