European Reefing

Hey all, I have a small coral store in Germany and really like the idea of a european reefing group. I miss something like this in Europe. Maybe we can start it now. We can sell and trade coral frags and share knowledge about the hobby. I´m gonna start to share some coral frags and a little article about clownfish breeding. I would be really glad if someone join the discussion and share more information.
Happy reefing!
 
WWC OG Bounce Mushroom

https://coralsde.eu/en/product/wwc-og-bounce-mushroom-nz-wysiwyg-2/
IMG_7545.JPG
 
A few cool Zoa colonies

IMG_6204 (2).JPG

IMG_6257.JPG

IMG_6293.JPG
 
Nice Gold Torch

 
Space Invader Pectinia & Chalice

IMG_7628.JPG

IMG_7055.JPG
IMG_7041.JPG
 
Do you maybe be know how would be with shipping to Hungary from your store ;)?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 2 8.7%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 26.1%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new