Evan and Shelbi's 220 mixed reef

evandubya

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 2, 2017
Messages
14
Reaction score
14
Location
Hawthorne, NV
What state or country do you live in
Nevada
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
About a month ago we purchased a 220 gallon aquarium that had been running for eight years. Then moved it 2-1/2 hours form Reno to Hawthorne. I built a new stand, redid the plumbing, (broke the sump)... got a new 75 gallon for a new sump and got it all running!!
 
Welcome to R2R and we all love pictures....:D
 
Congrats and welcome!
 
Details - we need details! (~_^)

(Especially those of us who are currently working on 220 builds!)

Welcome aboard, evandubya - good to have you here!

~Bruce
 
IMG_20170219_190404006.jpg
IMG_20170302_191242058.jpg
IMG_20170302_191154849.jpg
IMG_20170301_171829157_zpsvjsfvcjy.jpg
 
I'm still remodeling the room, there is going to be a 112 Cichlid next to it, the stand and canopy aren't finished.
 
My new Aquamaxx skimmer will be here this week, I got my tile laid today, I'm hoping I can work on the cichlid stand tomorrow.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 12 26.7%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 16 35.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 6.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 6.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new