Ever considered torching your tank?

20230606_214315.jpg
I fell for these early on! And I've got a couple in my frag tank, love to feed these and watch them grow!
 
I have one torch.a buttock clenchingly expensive 24k gold.it gets a lot of compliments & is a handsome devil but doesn't grab me in the same way equivalent value scoly's do.i won't add anymore high end torch but will certainly add some standard colours as and when I see them
 

Attachments

  • PXL_20230723_105001214.LS.mp4
    10.6 MB
i started my first saltwater tank about three months ago and went with some frogspawn and hammers. when i was at my lfs and saw the torches i loved them but they were out of my budget. i saved up a bit and got two of them. i use red sea coral pro salt and it seems to be doing great
2940F660-BD41-4238-8F9B-72B247F7185E.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new