Everyone’s tanks

dynastyreefs

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 27, 2020
Messages
21
Reaction score
96
Location
dallas
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Very interested in what everyone’s tank looks like and would love to see set ups as well very interested if anyone has an Instagram please follow @dynastyreefs I’ll follow back as well haha. Hope I don’t sound too corny but I just want to see new ideas and cool tanks.

AA19A209-F93F-418C-B5AB-1075F335E6E8.png
 
Welcome home, you will love it here!

If I had an IG, I would! :D
 
hi welcome to the reef going to love it here!!
lots of fun/info/fun/help/fun....
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 1 16.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new