Everyone else is doing it.....

Reef_Tank_Greg

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 13, 2009
Messages
114
Reaction score
57
Location
Gonzales, La
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
...... so I may as well do it too!

:nosebleed_002::sexy_girl::doubt::adore::hammer::beauty::bad_smelly::sweat::snicker::music::rap::too_sad:


Oops, sorry, got distracted with the smileys.


I am from..... wait for it...... wait for it......... Louisiana!


Been reefkeeping for several years now. I have a 90 gallon mixed reef that has been up and going for four and a half years. Also have a 250 gallon sps & acan tank that is about three months old.

A couple of quick photos:

90:
DSC07587.jpg


250:
DSC07591.jpg
 
Last edited:
When I saw the title, jumping off a cliff immediately came to mind. I used to live in Lafayette and miss the food there! Nice looking tank and a lot of potential there!

Dave
 
HAHA! Welcome to R2R!!
 
very nice smileys ! welcome to r2r... i know you will love it here. both of your tanks are very nice. i really like the rockwork in your 250, looks great
 
Thanks for the warm welcome everyone. I must say that this forum is very well done. It's aesthetically pleasing and has lots of bells and whistles. Now that I have slowly stepped away from the gadgets that lured me into making my first post, I'll settle in for some friendly reefkeeping discussions.

Ok, I'm lying my tail off! I am really here because all of you are going to need some serious help dealing with the mass infiltration of my fellow cajuns and connasses around here.

I can help... Because I'm one of the good ones............................ :confident:


The scapes in both of my tanks are something I am proud of. Very difficult to show the 90's scape. Here is a better angle of the 250, that gives a good idea. It's a very young tank, but it's coming along.


DSC07754.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 6.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 23 19.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 31.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.8%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new