Everything looks great !!

Young Frankenstein

I sniff ozone and relax.
View Badges
Joined
May 25, 2008
Messages
1,153
Reaction score
135
Location
South Miami
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My tank has been cycling for 3 weeks, did the following tests A) nitrate .01 B) Amonia .03 (spike) C) nitrite .01 D) Calcium 420, E) Magnecium 1350, everything looks perfect, when do i add the salt ?
 
Come on Frankie, I know your kidding. The salt should have been there from the beginning
 
I like Morton's myself. Fine grain dissolve pretty easy. Plus it adds nice flavor.
 
LOL I had to reread this cause the first thing that popped into my head was IS HE SERIOUS??? Scared me for a minute. Congrats on everything coming along!!!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 5.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 20.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 33 31.7%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 8.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 8.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 14 13.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 6.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new