• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Evo 13.5 factory light

OP
OP
Reefing.with.Rich

Reefing.with.Rich

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
I have the factory light and hood. make me an offer...
No need for the hood
Only need the light since mine is now flickering.
I can get a brand new one from fluval shipped to my house for $75 so let me know what you’d want for yours

TangerineSpeedo

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
now would be a great time to upgrade your lighting... maybe with AI blade. If he is including shipping $50 isn’t a bad deal. It will cost him $20 bucks to ship it, plus he has to pack it up etc.

OP
OP
Reefing.with.Rich

Reefing.with.Rich

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
now would be a great time to upgrade your lighting... maybe with AI blade. If he is including shipping $50 isn’t a bad deal. It will cost him $20 bucks to ship it, plus he has to pack it up etc.
This is for a fresh water tank with no plants so I don’t really want to upgrade the lighting. Just want the stock light for the clean look the stock hood and light gives. And I’m not saying $50 isn’t a good deal it’s just the fact that for another $25 I could get a brand new one from fluval that will come with a warranty vs buying second hand that won’t come with a warranty

TangerineSpeedo

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is for a fresh water tank with no plants so I don’t really want to upgrade the lighting. Just want the stock light for the clean look the stock hood and light gives. And I’m not saying $50 isn’t a good deal it’s just the fact that for another $25 I could get a brand new one from fluval that will come with a warranty vs buying second hand that won’t come with a warranty
I can see your point also. You might wan't to look at your power supply, probably can get one on Amazon for $6 it may be that. If that is not the problem you can return it.

OP
OP
Reefing.with.Rich

Reefing.with.Rich

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
I can see your point also. You might wan't to look at your power supply, probably can get one on Amazon for $6 it may be that. If that is not the problem you can return it.
I don’t believe it’s the power supply
The light turns on and works but when running the daylights the white flickers in and out
Blues work fine though

Tentacled trailblazer in your tank: Have you ever kept a large starfish?

• I currently have a starfish in my tank.

Votes: 45 33.1%
  • Not currently, but I have kept a starfish in the past.

Votes: 36 26.5%
  • I have never kept a starfish, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 28 20.6%
  • I have no plans to keep a starfish.

Votes: 26 19.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 0.7%
Back