Evo 13.5 turned sump?

Coley88

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
after a few months into the hobby I’ve decided the evo 13.5 just isn’t big enough. I was wondering if there was anyone who had modified the evo13.5 into a sump, or if it’s possible( I guess anything is possible).

CasperOe

In it to win it!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Off course it's possible :) Stick in the baffles you need and there you go.. In my opinion, it isn't really suitable because of the aspect of the tank. Ie. too tall compared to with and breath - but definitely possible!

I have two standing in the garden, may follow you along when you start! :cool:

OP
OP
Coley88

Coley88

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Off course it's possible :) Stick in the baffles you need and there you go.. In my opinion, it isn't really suitable because of the aspect of the tank. Ie. too tall compared to with and breath - but definitely possible!

I have two standing in the garden, may follow you along when you start! :cool:
I was just going to run two tanks, but I figured why not try to be creative instead. My new tank comes tomorrow so at this point I’m just looking at options. I’ve been researching and I would love to run bare minimum equipment and have essentially a self sufficient system but I don’t completely have my sea legs yet and am just winging it.

CasperOe

In it to win it!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was just going to run two tanks, but I figured why not try to be creative instead. My new tank comes tomorrow so at this point I’m just looking at options. I’ve been researching and I would love to run bare minimum equipment and have essentially a self sufficient system but I don’t completely have my sea legs yet and am just winging it.
Bring us along, it does sound like an interesting project! :beaming-face-with-smiling-eyes:

Keeping it clean: Have you used a filter roller?

• I currently use a filter roller.

Votes: 44 28.9%
  • I don’t currently use a filter roller, but I have in the past.

Votes: 5 3.3%
  • I have never used a filter roller, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 42 27.6%
  • I have never used a filter roller and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 53 34.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 5.3%
Back