Excited to be here and learn!!

Welcome to R2R
background.png
 
My journey into the aquarium world began 15 years ago with a 75-gallon saltwater tank. Unlike some who start with freshwater, I dove straight into saltwater after seeing a display at my local fish store—I knew from day one that I had to have one of my own. After three years of enjoying my thriving tank, life took me to a new city, and with more moves ahead, I decided to sell the tank. A few years later, I purchased another tank but put it on hold until I had a permanent place to truly commit.

Now, I finally have my forever home and couldn’t be more pump to be part of the aquarium community again. This marks an exciting new chapter, and I’m looking forward to the next journey in the world of saltwater aquariums!
Welcome to the forums!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 3 4.5%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 27.3%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 28.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 8 12.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 3.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 6.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new