• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Exosphere and other cheap Zoas

Item Price
10-45
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
NO shipping is NOT available

rongy

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 20, 2023
Messages
689
Reaction score
467
Location
New York
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Cheap Zoas for sale. Pick up Brooklyn NY, or meet up midtown Manhattan.
A: Bambam
B: Don’t remember
C: Don’t remember
D: Flaming Fireball
E: Mandarin Orange
$10 each frag above
————
F: Exosphere: $25 for single polyp, $35 for two polyp, $45 for three polyp

Also have Gold Acan and John Deere Lepta frags for sale, check out my other posts
IMG_9861.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 7 4.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 52 33.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 7.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 15.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new