Exotic Frags is awesome

ReefRunner

Reef hobbyist
View Badges
Joined
Feb 19, 2008
Messages
346
Reaction score
3
Location
Largo, Florida
I would like to give a big thank you to Jeremy at ExoticFrags for the great zoas I received today. I got an awesome Chong Bong frag as well as a couple of nice Gold Dust and Sour Apple frags as well. The color is oustanding. They look better then the pics on the website. I have purchased from them before and I am never disappointed.

Thanks Jeremy:)

Robin
 
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 12 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 34.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new