Exotic Reef Creations: Two big thumbs up

  • Thread starter Thread starter YHSublime
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

YHSublime

Reefopotamus
View Badges
Joined
Aug 30, 2013
Messages
1,424
Reaction score
2,449
Location
Arlington, VA
What state or country do you live in
Virginia
Exotic Reef Creations is about an hour away from my house. This is probably a good thing, as I would be broke if I could get over that way more often. Most of what I've gotten has been at frag swaps, but ERC offers great deals on shipping as well. I have some of the sickest pieces (In a good way) that often stand out to even the non reefers who see my tank. Topped with the best customer service and prices I've ever seen, I can't say enough good things.

Here are some pictures of my ERC goodies, taken only under whites, so imagine the color pop when the blues come around!





Aussie Elegance




 
Do they have an actual retail facility? ie a "storefront"?

No, but I have never had a problem by appointment. I have also used the great prices on shipping, saves me an hour and gas money, and everything arrives just fine.
 
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.5%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 28.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 12.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new