Expecting......

  • Thread starter Thread starter MikeB
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Congrats!!! We are trying ourselves....
 
Congrats on the news man!!!! Have ya'll picked out a name for boy and girl yet?

Yes we have about 10 names for each. I will post once we narrow it down to a few each

Congrats! They are actually easier to care for than a reef tank..:bigsmile:

:tongue:

Congrats Man!!!

and the 1K gift is like a virtual cigar LOL

:wink:

Thanks everyone for the congrats.

One sad note it we have to sell the BMW M3 becuase its the wifes main ride and its only a 2 door. I will miss that car.
 
congrats.

i hate to be a pain but can you go ahead and make another one real quick. I am out of casino money again. secretary? lady next door? anyone will do. I need money lol
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 6.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 35.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 14.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 11 6.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new