LRS foods sold

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Joined
Aug 11, 2013
Messages
109,371
Reaction score
246,593
Location
Wisconsin -
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
Announced by LRS:

LRS Foods​


I am proud to announce that LRS Foods has been sold. It has been an AMAZING 15 years and we have been so grateful for all the opportunities and rewards this business has afforded us. Folks we are tired....we made tons, upon TONS of food during the past 5 years alone. We have made friends, we have laughed, we have cried and we have done it all. We made it and are going out on top to let new energy and resources push to higher highs. We couldn't be more happy to partner with SaltwaterAquarium.com who is transporting me and our kitchen to Chicago to relocate this machine.
After an incredible 15-year run growing LRS organically from a $95 blender into an industry-leading frozen fish food brand, Larry opens up about the toll of pandemic-era burnout, his inspiring path to sobriety, and his decision to step back from daily production. This move will lower frozen shipping costs, increase production, and bring back fan-favorite blends to local fish stores
 
I bought LRS because it was local to me even though it might have been my fish’s least favorite frozen food. Looks like I won’t be purchasing any more. No need to buy the least liked food just to support a local business that isn’t local anymore.
 
I've had been blessed to meet and talk with Larry multiple times over the years and he is an amazing guy and has a wonderful family. I wish the best for him and proudly used his food as a main staple for my tanks.
 
I really hope the quality doesn’t go down . I was just able to source this from a somewhat local store
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 19 21.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 26 29.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 10.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 5 5.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 12.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 8.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new