Experience with Oceanic Gardens

  • Thread starter Thread starter Redbird5
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Redbird5

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 22, 2025
Messages
783
Reaction score
436
Location
Metro East St. Louis
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I found this place mentioned on Facebook in one of the groups I'm in. Before I buy anything I always ask around about new places. Some of the plusses I see they are in Central IL, not too far from where I was born and grew up. They have cheaper in state shipping. They have decent pricing. I'm wondering about the health of the coral that come from there.
 
I myself have never bought anything from them before but I do know that the owner of my lfs has including a large gold hammer colony he has in his display, he's never said anything bad about them and likes them, again I don't have personal experience with them but they seem to be good
 
I've placed a couple orders from them and was very happy with them.
Great source for King Spawns.
 
I met them at the NJ Aquashella a couple weeks ago. I javent purchased from them yet but intend to get a kingspawn at some point.

They seemed really cool and all their corals looked healthy. Thats really all yhe info i can provide.
 
I met them at the NJ Aquashella a couple weeks ago. I javent purchased from them yet but intend to get a kingspawn at some point.

They seemed really cool and all their corals looked healthy. Thats really all yhe info i can provide.
I'm on window watch for the FedEx truck this morning.
 
I met them at the NJ Aquashella a couple weeks ago. I javent purchased from them yet but intend to get a kingspawn at some point.

They seemed really cool and all their corals looked healthy. Thats really all yhe info i can provide.
I'm on window watch for the FedEx truck this morning.
What a feeling. Post a pic when it settles in!
 
I met them at the NJ Aquashella a couple weeks ago. I javent purchased from them yet but intend to get a kingspawn at some point.

They seemed really cool and all their corals looked healthy. Thats really all yhe info i can provide.
I'm on window watch for the FedEx truck this morning.
What a feeling. Post a pic when it settles in!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 8 24.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 7 21.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 3.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new