Expert opinions needed plz...

  • Thread starter Thread starter zagviper71
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

zagviper71

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 27, 2017
Messages
176
Reaction score
278
Location
New Springfield, Ohio
What state or country do you live in
Ohio
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So my own clownfish harem tanks is gonna be mostly bta dominate... am i able to add a sabea or LTA as well with 24+ bta? I havd had 1 of each before on seperate sides of tank. Just wonder how much stinging would there be (if any)?

Thanks..
 
I personally wouldn't risk the introduction of a different kind of nem in a harem tank for the sole reason that it could lead to fighting if one becomes a "favorite" per say. Just my thoughts.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 28.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.9%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new